Students are allowed to free dress. Clothing must be clean, modest, and appropriate for school wear.
Shorts must be no higher than 2" above knee.
Skirts/Dresses must be no higher than 2" above knee; no mini or short skirt/dresses.
The following may not be worn:
* frayed or torn clothing
* low cut dresses or tops
* strapless, halter, tank or tube tops
* bare midriff style tops
* oversized shorts/pants worn low on hips
* excessive and/or large jewelry/make up
8 t-shirts with inappropriate language/pictures
We ask the cooperation of parents in ensuring compliance with these guidelines before a student arrives at school for a school event.
Consequences for Non-Compliance:
1. Parents will be called so that a change of clothes may be brought to school.
2. Student may not return to classroom until in compliance with dress code.